Going to Boston

Many of you who have been following the hype about Annie Sloan Chalk Paint will be aware of her North American Tour. I am so excited to announce that I will finally meet her in person, in Boston on April 2nd.


We, Piorra Maison, as a stockist for the Québec region have 3 mysterious people who have registered for her workshop in Boston. I had the pleasure of meeting one of them this week. She has been a FAN of Annie's for over 20 years long before we even heard of her on North American Soil. She has written many design and "how to" books that have been around for years. A few people have given me her books to bring to Boston to have her sign during her Book signing.  Gee what a great idea! I thought why not take a book from the store and have her sign it for moi!. Of course we got busy and I forgot to put the book aside...WELL wouldn't ya know it! I sold the last one yesterday! Poopoo! Now what!? Make her sign a can of paint, na, thats stupid...a label, na, stupid idea....???? ugh!!! Well we shall see!

This paint is so much fun. I cannot wait to meet the woman who started all the craze! 
Here is a sneak peak at something that will appear on our video promoting our boutique and workshops. 
This piece was done in 15 minutes with the colour Emperor's Silk. 

Just having fun! You'll see on our video!

Here is one of Annie's 

I love this Paint! 
Gotta run, teaching a workshop this morning. Love, love my job! I get to paint allllllll ddddaaaayyyy with this amazing paint!
You have got to try it! 

P.S no time to proof read, so here it is in the raw! Running late!

My quote for the day!

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. 
Buddha 

Caroline 



Comments

  1. Have a great time in Boston and I hope you will tell us all about it. I will be posting shortly about some projects I painted with ASCP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts