Back to basics -busy busy bees.

Well it has been awhile since I wrote a post about what is going on in my life. I feel it is time to get back to what I love and the basics. We have been busy busy little bees. Creating what is now Piorra Maison.


We have been working our little butts off in the French media to put the "Peinture a la Craie" D'Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™  news out there for all the Quebecois people. Here we are filming for Canal Vie at Piorra Maison for a wonderful new show called "Sauvez les Meubles"  (Save the furniture), with Vanessa Sicotte from Damask et Dentelle. The season starts in September and runs for 24 episodes. We are one of the sponsors supplying them with the Chalk Paint™ decorative paints  by Annie Sloan for the full run of the show. The Product awareness that will come from this show will be great for us.

Vanessa Sicotte and Melanie

I will have to admit, it has not been easy but we have accomplished what most people could not have accomplished in half the time. Of course it helps that we are working with a wonderful Product.

I now move on to the second chapter of "the Store" and to what I love to do: We will be taking this wonderful Chalk Paint™ and some unfinished pieces along with some of our vintage finds on the road.


We will be travelling throughout Quebec to Promote the store and the Chalk Paint™. We will also be scavenging for some wonderful treasures to bring back for our customers to enjoy. I will become Quebec's Brocanteurs. Along with my sidekick, and Niece seen above, who shares the passion with me.


As I sit in my basement in front of my computer wearing a very snugly warm bathrobe, I write my first post to the second chapter of my life and the store. Now you ask is it winter time? When did she write this??? No!!!! but I think I need to crank up the Air Conditioner a couple of degrees because my toes have fallen off from frost bite.  My poor son has been complaining how cold it has been in the basement...while the rest of the world is sweating bullets. I have not been down here in awhile, certainly not for a long period of time sitting in front of my computer, I have been too busy at the store. I HEAR ya Son.... Man-o-man I need to end this and get me some heat! Announcing 34 degrees Celsius today!

Wow,  this feels great... to be writing again,  with all my "faux pas" spelling and grammer, I mean grammar mistakes.. Hopefully I will be back real soon to give you more up-dates on the "going ons"

My Quote for the day! (Missed this too)
"Love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe"


I just had to!!!!
Caroline
:))) lol


For more information about Chalk Paint™ decorative paints by Annie Sloan in Quebec visit our website:

Comments

  1. So nice to read a post from you!!!
    Love that proverb
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts