A peek through nowhere.

My carport... the result of a not so nice neighbor. Where once stood my garage is now my new/old carport. 
Old windows I picked up at a garage sale for a steal. 


Adding insult to injury, my neighbors decided they wanted it to go (the garage) at the same time my exhubby was thinking the same thing (He wanted to go too)! 


All chippy and old I don't have to worry about them getting ruined. I like 'em like that!



Well the result, they both left, they both cost me a lot of money and left a big old ugly hole behind. That was awhile back....made a few compromises and now I am happy with the results. 


Besides, with windows to nowhere...I don't have to look at my nasty neighbors. 

So is Big Bertha (my Jeep), she loves to sleep under it every night but she misses Lenny. Which brings me to another subject I was just not too happy about. I told my Jeep Dealer I wanted a refund. I was just not happy... I wanted all my money back. 


The gate that leads to my backyard through my new/old carport. 

When they delivered my Jeep it was missing a very important piece of equipment. One that I was counting on having around for awhile. What an oversight.  Did they really think I would still want the Jeep without this very important piece of equipment. 


More carport love. 

What were they thinking? Especially being a single Mom. Geese what were they thinking???...Again what were they thinking???!!??. I would just not notice?! Have a look at the picture below and you tell me if you could live without this important piece of equipment????? 


Some Lenny Love. 

It was missing from the front of my hood! 

NOW,  YOU TELL ME?! 

My words of inspiration for the day

LENNY!

Thanks  for sticking around, 
Caroline 





Comments

  1. Oh you should definitely get your money back, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you were cheated, false advertising!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over to say hello for the "Blog Party"! this is a gorgeous setting - gotta love Lenny! i host a garden party on Thursday's & would love to have you come by to peek around or even link up?!? hope to see you sometime! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you made lemonade outta that bag of lemons but the hood ornament is all bark and no bite...better off with less doo-dads! they only break and cause sorrow later on. You are doing great.....thaks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If they give you the guy, then they have to give all the men those sexy girls that drape over cars in ads. Fair is fair. Anyway I don't think that guy would appreciate your decor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts