Dream a little Dream.

I Dreamed a little dream yesterday! It was great to see my youngest son graciously and enthusiastically help me pick up that fabulous FREE piece of furniture (he really is hooked).  Doing something you love and sharing the enthusiasm with someone is precious. Yesterday I mentioned how I found this Piece.


Isn't she a beaut. Great detailing. Some of you cannot envision it, but this piece will be gorgeous after I work my magic on it. I apologize for the picture quality. I was racing around trying to catch the last bits of daylight required for good quality pictures. It was quite the heavy dull day, big snowstorm again. All schools are closed and I have to head out to work.


I am really excited to get started on it but I really need to wait for spring, Ugh! Now that doesn't look promising with this weather again. 


We had one heck of a time getting it into my house. (66" long). Took a few chunks of paint off my walls, but you know how we all love that chippy paint look. We originally thought to leave it under a tarp in my carport but when we saw it and how it was in such great condition we just had to fit it in the house somewhere, anywhere. Sorry sweetie! I have an exercise mat ready for you in the hallway! My daughter is flying in from NYC tomorrow and her old bedroom looks like a garage sale scene/ workshop. 


I looked this up and they seem to still be manufacturing furniture. It really is a good sturdy, quality piece and of course the "price is right". 


From this to.....possibly????


THIS.....Dream a little dream of me! 




My words to inspire for the day.

In optimism there is magic

Love your comments. Your words inspire ME!
Caroline

Linking up to the fun at the following parties, come view more vintage finds.
Furniture Feature Fridays


Photobucket


Comments

  1. Wow! I can't believe you got that for free! It's going to be beautiful! Same as your other piece! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find..free is something I never find. You did very well.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to see the transformation!! It's going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are scores and then there are SCORES!! That is the latter *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looks like you got a good quality piece. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness! It's gorgous, I can't wait to see what you do to it.
    I'm your newest follower, so I'm going back to visit your past posts.
    Spring will come! It has here in Florida.
    Hugs~KarenSue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed at the free things you find! This is a gorgeous piece and will be so useful for storage. Can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for joining Junkin Finds Friday! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find~lucky girl!

    I am having an antique auction on my blog. All sorts of lovely and romantic finds looking for a new home. I hope you'll stop by.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow how beautiful is that!! Yay for your feature on Debbie Doo's I am now your newest follower. Come check me out if you get a chance.

    Noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I had no idea it was that large! I'm sure it will be stunning when you work your magic on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    What a fabulous find! You are going to create one beautiful trasure for sure. It's amazing.

    I just came across your blog today and it's just wonderful. I'll be back again soon. You're always welcome to visit me anytime as well.

    Blessings to you and yours.
    Warmly, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I look forward to seeing the finished result....fabulous piece...xv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts