Piorra Maison

Piorra Maison est le fière distributeur de Chalk Paint™ une peinture décorative par Annie Sloan à Montréal, Québec.
Piorra Maison is the proud Stockist of Chalk Paint™ decorative paints by Annie Sloan in Montreal, Québec.


Friday, May 20, 2011

A secret Mission

Ok everyone, I won't be with you for awhile......I am on a secret mission. 
I cannot talk about it at this moment but I will tell you everything when I get to the other side. Now I sound like a spaced out chick!!!!! This is the reaction I may get when I do get to the other side! 


Or maybe this? 

It is something really exciting for me. I should be back in a few days. I hope! If I have access to the net? Where I am going!!!! Which I can't tell you! Now! Ok, ok  a little Hint? Sorry no hint.. No can do!

In the meantime I have an Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can enter my Giveaway



I want to thank all who have entered so far. Please do tell your friends about it.  I am giving away some fabulous prizes!  So please go check it out and come back in a few days and see what all the secrecy is about!


 I will take many, many pictures to share on this little secret mission. So hopefully I will be seeing everyone soon. For now I wish you all a great, great weekend. For all my Canadian friends a great, great long weekend, Happy Victoria  Day. We just love our Royals! And celebrating their Birthdays because we all get a wonderful day off.  We need to celebrate more Royal Birthdays, dontcha think! Kate and Will need to have a baby so we can celebrate that birthday and get another day off! Ok I am babbling...... Here is                      

" My word of inspiration for the day".

Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau


Thank you for stopping by
Caroline



1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Hope you're having fun on your secret mission!!!

    ReplyDelete