A secret Mission

Ok everyone, I won't be with you for awhile......I am on a secret mission. 
I cannot talk about it at this moment but I will tell you everything when I get to the other side. Now I sound like a spaced out chick!!!!! This is the reaction I may get when I do get to the other side! 


Or maybe this? 

It is something really exciting for me. I should be back in a few days. I hope! If I have access to the net? Where I am going!!!! Which I can't tell you! Now! Ok, ok  a little Hint? Sorry no hint.. No can do!

In the meantime I have an Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can enter my Giveaway



I want to thank all who have entered so far. Please do tell your friends about it.  I am giving away some fabulous prizes!  So please go check it out and come back in a few days and see what all the secrecy is about!


 I will take many, many pictures to share on this little secret mission. So hopefully I will be seeing everyone soon. For now I wish you all a great, great weekend. For all my Canadian friends a great, great long weekend, Happy Victoria  Day. We just love our Royals! And celebrating their Birthdays because we all get a wonderful day off.  We need to celebrate more Royal Birthdays, dontcha think! Kate and Will need to have a baby so we can celebrate that birthday and get another day off! Ok I am babbling...... Here is                      

" My word of inspiration for the day".

Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau


Thank you for stopping by
Caroline



Comments

  1. How exciting! Hope you're having fun on your secret mission!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts